Friday, January 25, 2013

First post on Blogger

First post in Blogger |

Bismillahirrohmanirrohiim .........

Assalamu Wa rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh ........

Greetings to all readers. Anyway very confident yes even recite greetings to readers. Weve already there who read this blog? Hhahaha. Never mind maybe not today but sometime in the future.
blogger

Yahh, according to the title of this post. This is the experience of the First Post in Blogger, oh yeah forgot to introduce my first mohamad Erlan efarda. Thank God some time ago I got the revelation to create a blog on blogger and this realization, my first post in Blogger. Blogging world is not foreign to me. I just really prefer to use another platform that is WordPress. Things like SEO techniques, PPC, PTC, Forex and other long enough I wrestled. But since my business as an internet marketer has decreased very significantly, I tried to switch the focus to another track and this is the form of my endeavor.

Probably not much I can say on First Post in Blogger is the reason I have not any idea that comes to my mind at this time due to a problem that is still spinning in my brain. Ehmmm actually there was another reason as well but ...... you know not yaaa?? hhaha. Another reason was because on my blogger platform are still in the learning stage, hhehehe.

I think enough of my First Post in Blogger. In the name of Allah the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful, I inaugurated this blog with the name airlandzz.com
Load disqus comments

0 komentar