Sunday, February 24, 2013

10 Inspiring Sentence From Bill Gates


10 Inspiring Sentence From Bill Gates |
Who does not know Bill Gates? Founder of software giant Microsoft is known as the richest man in the world. He is also known as a philanthropist who donated a lot of money for humanitarian activities through the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.10 Kalimat Inspiratif Dari Bill Gates
On several occasions, dropped out of Harvard University presented some that might inspire. |
Here are a few of them are quoted from various sources:

1. I really have a lot of dreams when I was little and I think it is growing out of the fact that I had a chance to read a lot.

2. I failed in some subjects in the exam, but my friend passed it all. Now he works as an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.

3. If you can not make it with the good, at least make look good.

4. No problem to celebrate success, but more important to heed the lessons of failure.

5. Be good to the nerds. There is a chance you will be working for one of them.

6. Technology is just a tool. To make the kids working together and motivating them, the teacher is the most important.

7. If you think your teacher is tough guy, wait until you have a boss.

8. Television is not real life. In real life, people have to leave the coffee shop and go to work.

9. I'm sure if you show people the problems and show them the solutions they will be moved to action.

10. I took a giant step and soon. If you are in the right place and time and has a vision of where the new technology will go, but you do not act, you will never be successful.
Load disqus comments

0 komentar